Friday, July 31, 2009

Showing you love yourself...Birthday Present

To love yourself is to show yourself how much you love you! Yes, I know it's sounds simple enough but its an easy thing not to do. With work and family, what time to you have for yourself? Sorry sleeping does not count :). As my birthday is coming up, I have to think of ways of celebrating the day that I was born and to show how much I love me over the 30+ years that I've been on this earth. This is one of the times where you can show yourself some love. Granted, you should show yourself love everyday, but when it comes to your birthday, you should love yourself so much more. You don't have to do anything special, if you want to then that's good too. You can reflect how over the years, that you've grown into the person that you've become today. Think about all the positive things in your life e.g family, friends, career, happiness etc. Also, think about the challenges that you've faced over the years and see what you've learned from the experiences that made you a better person today than your were yesterday. Celebrate your day with a day of something that you like to do; whether its going to a spa, a movie, a play, sitting reading a good book, or just doing nothing...make that day YOUR DAY! Love yourself enough to treat yourself. You are one step closer to love yourself first.

No comments:

Post a Comment